~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Monday, July 20, 2009

What I had been doing??

What I had been doing recently? Hmmm, honestly, I had been home for more than 1 month, and what I had been doing was sleeping, eating, online-ing, facebook-ing, and then watching movies. Haha…be honest, I had miss this kind of life for quite a long time, because I had no holidays since the Chinese New Year. And tell you what, others might think that this kind of life, is too boring, and wasting time, but for me, it is more than just fine, it is excellent for me. If I ignore the fact that I gain the weights during these relax days.

After graduated from the secondary school, I noticed that I am going to say good bye to long holidays soon. However, I had been accepted by University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) as their new joiner during year of 2006. Then I know, I have 3 years to go before I lose all the holidays, pretty happy with this, haha.

Anyway, three years flied. I ended up as a Bachelor of Computer Science Majoring in Software Engineering. This time, I know I do really need to start a new life without a long holidays. Pretty sad with this fact.

And I know, this will be my last holidays, even though I will start my Master study soon. Master different from Degree I think, because I am doing research, then everyday, 7/24 is my research moment, in order to let me graduate on time. Sigh, feel sad when I found out about this.

Get back to my point, I wake up mostly after 11am, then take a bath, helping my mother to clean the living room, then turn on my laptop, check the emails, facebook-ing, ghost trapper and mouse hunt, I am crazy with these two applications, haha. After that, lunch, then sitting in front of my laptop again, either watching movies or downloading. Then dinner, watching tv with my parents, after that DVD, TV, then laptop again. I guess I will die pretty soon if I continue my life like this, haha. Anyway, as I said, others might disagree with my life now, they might think that I am not just only wasting my time, but also wasting my parents money, I bet someone has this thought. But, never mind, I learn not to expect everyone to accept what I did or what I said. This will make life easier, happier and simpler.

However, I had been informed that my master application had been approved, which mean I am heading back to UNIMAS soon. Sigh, why the happy moment always passed fast? Two years, what will I be in the future two years? This is just a question for me, and guess what, I have no idea what will I be after two years. I am still confused with what I want to do, and what I capable to do. Sigh, life will never be easy for me, and may be for everyone. May God Bless Me.

Oh ya, I found some nice thai songs recently, haha. And listening to those songs, is one of my most enjoyable moment.

No comments: