~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Exercise

Lately I hit the gym almost every weekends, well, almost. When I was at my hometown then I will leave that idea behind and continue with my sleep in the morning.

Forget to mention, there is a small but free gym room provided by my apartment. I dont have any extra money to pay for the montly fees and certainly I am not a very hardworking people who will hit the gym 7 days a week, and spend hours with it.

I normally am a jogger,  trackmill is the equipment that I used the most. Well, I dont have a strong mind about body building but I do feel like to train my stamina. You know when people grows old, sometimes does feel like the age starting to do work on me, haha. Sometimes I did do some weight lifting and sit up to maintain a bit.

I try it very hard to make sure I able to finish 5km within 30 minutes. I am a guy with less patient I believe, I dont like spend hours in the gym given I am serious sweating people and the gym too warm to stay long. So I always start with 10km per hour speed then increase after 10 minutes then decrease after another 10 minutes, depends on my capability of that day.

It is seriously exhausting, and I started to wonder how these people able to finish 10km marathon and some even 40km? Given the experience on the trackmill, I kind of back off from the marathon run in the town. Dude, 10km is a serious distance, and I dont trust myself with that kind of stamina, haha. However I am now trying to train my stamina, perhaps few years later I could finish 10km without breaking a sweat, nah, I doubt it!!!

No comments: