~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4th Oct 2011

Today definitely one of the most excited day to the Apple's fan. Yupe, today, at the another side of the globe, there will be an iPhone event at 10am Pacific Time, which is approximately 1pm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. People started guessing what the event is all about long before today. Would it be the newest iPhone 5? or just a slightly enhanced version of iPhone 4, iPhone 4S?

One thing for sure, it will be the new iOS, iOS5, coming. iOS5 comes with several new features, the top ten new features of the iOS5. Besides these new features, the most exciting of the iOS is its killer app Assistant. However, I personally find the Assistant app does not attract me much in any aspect. 

As for Malaysian, especially the Form Three teenagers, today is probably the most nerve breaking day of their life to date. Yupe, today is their first day of PMR examination. It had been a decade since I had my PMR examination, time flies huh. My sister is one of the candidates this year, and she told me that our cousin, who also a candidate, sms her last night saying she was too nervous and couldnt fall asleep. Poor girls. I forgot about my case back on that day, but I guess everyone shared the same experience, nervous, scared, and maybe a bit excited, for those well prepared. And i was definitely not the well prepared geng, but i think i did the best i could, i think, hahaha.

Despite of that exciting yet nerve breaking news, today actually is the World Animal Day. I learned this when i was watching the NTV7 The Breakfast Show this morning, haha. It is a special day for the animal lovers. I am one? Haha, maybe, I dont know.

4th Oct 2011, an ordinary Tuesday yet a day with full excitement, nerve breaking, and loving all around the world.