~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Parachute

Recently I grew fond with this band, Parachute. I forget when was the first time I heard of this band, but I guess mostly because I am listening to the online radio, and Parachute currently has this hit song, Kiss Me Slowly happend to be broadcasted in that online radio station. 

I am not a fan of rock, but sometimes, some smooth rock songs are nice.Parachute happends to be the kind of rock band that is under my acceptance, haha.

Kiss Me Slowly

Forever and Always
Kind of sad song, but beautiful...

You and Me

Philadelphia

All the songs above are from their second album, released this year, "The Way It Was". This album was able to make through to the position 19, as their peak position on US Billboard 200.


No comments: