~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Crazy Trip!

7th of June, 2014, a day to remember, never quite thought of me doing such thing in my life. Woke up 6.15am, hopped in my vehicle by 7am, went to KL Sentral, picked up Ms Tai Wai Yee, who woke up by 4am, took 5am train from Kampar to KL, met up with me, took the breakfast, then started our today's journey, Jayden Loh Meng Hao baby visiting day!

Wait, who's Jayden Loh Meng Hao? Answer, the first born of Tommy Loh Chee Han!

Well, it is not a big deal of visiting a friend of mine once in a while some might say. The reason why I called this a crazy trip, because it was a day trip! We went all the way to Kluang, Johor from KL, Kampar for WaiYee, to pay this little cute baby a short visit, about 3 hours, then we hopped back in my car, started driving back to KL, and Ms Tai required to take another 2 hours train home. Wait, how long was the journey from KL to Kluang? Well, we got stuck in the traffic, spent about 4 hours each way, so, do the math! So, Yes, it was crazy!

Anyway, it definitely worth the drive to meet up some old university friends, especially the baby Jayden Loh. I never quite see a baby with that much of facial expressions! And for the first time of my life, I got despised by a baby!!! 

He was smiling to WaiYee, but cried on me! Duh! What a bummer! Which lead me to believe, that's the Tommy's boy, like father like son, always the pretty girls! Hahahaha...

that's his look with me!

he smiles!
Well, it is fun to meet some old friends, chit chat about our life after long part, going down the memory land, and nevertheless, this little cute baby Jayden, who refused to give me a smile after all, these made the trip count! 



This is my first met with Waiyee since last year July, and Tommy since his wedding on Dec, 2011. So much had changed since then, Tommy is a father now, and yet I still looking for the path of my life. It is good to see friends go on with the next stage of life, and relieve to see some stick to me, stuck at the current stage of life, hahahaha.

We will come and knock the next person's door in real soon. Because it is just awesome to meet some old friends!

2 comments:

Eloise said...

I wait u people come kuching to visit me and ac ya.

维整 said...

haha, will do...
also plan to go back Kuching but, stay unplanned stil...lolx