~经言/歌词~

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Android Training

Went for a week of Android Training, this week... Initially I tot I might not be able to catch up, since I do not like phone application very much. It turned up, I did pretty well, I guess, haha... Perhaps I have been dealing with Java for quite a time, this training did not hold me back, though lot of new syntaxes need to learn. The basic of programming, still the same.

Training always not enough for the real life application development. What we learnt during the training period, always not sufficient for the daily life usage. In order to develop a real life application, Mr/Ms Google always the best consultant, haha.

One funny thing about the training was, we kept eating, for every 2 hours. I believe I gained few kilos during this week!

In my mind now, I am planning to get myself an Android smart phone, see if I am able to apply what I learn from this training. Maybe, I will be the next millionaire, hahaha...That's a joke, obviously!

4 comments:

정미혜 said...

HTC running on android.....can think about it...

维整 said...

hahaha...next year lah...

정미혜 said...

another few days....

维整 said...

next year Jan is next year, next year Dec also next year oh...hahaha..